Personal Informations of Shigeyoshi Tsutsui
Shigeyoshi Tsutsui was born in Nara, very old capital of Japan (AD 700s) and current my home town is Ikoma city, which locates between Osaka city and Nara city.
I have two sons and one daughter. My elder son is now a researcher at National Institute of Gnetics. My second son joined NTT DoCoMo, a mobile comunication company, and is working at Tokyo.
1967.3: Department electrical engineering, fuculty of engineering, Osaka City University
1969.3: The master's course in electrical engineering, Osaka City University and studied optimal control theory. Thesis: "Sensitibity Analysis of Optimal Control Systems"
1985.3: Dr. of Engineering, Thesis: "Designing high reliable real-time computer systems" from Osaka Prefecture University
1969.4: Central Research Laboratories, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Design of high reliable process control computer systems (dual/duplex/2+1)
- Design of real-time operating systems
- Research on no-stop reconfiguration technique of on-line systems
1978.4:Systems Development Laboratories, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Design of real-time operationg systems for MC-68000 microprocessor using modular technique (A moudar type operating systems)
- Design of new architecture for electronic switching systems
1986.4: Associate Professor of Department of Management and information Science, Hannnan University
1987.4: Professor of of Department of Management and information Science, Hannnan University and responsible for
- Computer architecture
- Information Science
- Business software
- AI & Evolutionary Computation
2000.4--2001.3: Visiting Scholor at IlliGAL (Illinois Genetic Algorithms Laboratory), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
2001.6--2002.7: Head of Department of Managiment Information, Hannan University
2003.4--2005.3: Head of Graduate School of Corporate Information, Hannan University
2006.4-- : Head of Research Center and Library, Hannan University
Academic sosieties belonging to